Monday 12 April 2021

Camp series Post 1 - Flying Kiwi

Hi Bloggers I'm going to be sharing with you about an activity from my camp called Flying Kiwi. We went to Waipara Adventure Centre last week and had heaps of fun. 

Flying Kiwi is where you stand in the middle with a harness on and other people lift you up with a rope and you fly into the air. 

Here are some photos - 





I learnt that you go really high with this activity and that it was fun and that there is no need to be scared. 

Have you ever been on camp before'?
Would you like to do this activity?



1 comment:

  1. Hi Zach, my name is Alex and I go to Grey Main School. It looks like you had lots of fun doing this activity. Our camp is next week and one of our activities is tree climbing. Hopefully we can get a stunning day like you did.

    ReplyDelete