Friday 16 April 2021

Camp Series Post 3 - Raft Building

Hi bloggers

Today I am going to be writing about my Raft Building. We did this on camp. We used wood, and tyre tubes and rope to make a raft. We tested it to see if it floated and ours did. We were in the middle of the water and had to come back because we had to put our life jackets on.

Here is my DLO - 



Reflection - 
I learnt how to tie knots and that we should help more because the adults did a lot. 

Have you ever built a raft?
Did it float?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Zach,
    I saw you had a good time with your friends. It's nice that you learnt to tie knots because they can help you in the future. No, I've never built a raft before but it looks pretty fun.

    Next time you could write your learning Intention on the top so people can see the learning before they read your blurb?

    Keep up the good work Zach!

    ReplyDelete